How to enter Ware’s Father Christmas?
Entry is via the PTA Events platform administered by the Friends of St Catherine’s Primary School, Ware.
All entry fees are being donated to the The Friends of St Catherines / St Catherine’s School PTA who are raising money for St Catherine’s Primary School, Ware.
- The competition is open to all residents of Ware. If you live outside of Ware please let us know and we will try and find you a location to create your display.
- The most creative entry will win, followed by prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.
- It is £3 to enter (plus a small, voluntary fee to cover our platform costs.) You have to option to include a Father Christmas suit with your registration for an additional £7.
- You must register online via PTA Events platform, by the 8th December and your entry must be displayed by the end of Friday 11th December and all day on Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th December
- Please ensure you have read our terms and conditions before you register.
- Father Christmas must be homemade by stuffing clothes (like a scarecrow)
- Your Father Christmas must be at least 1 metre tall and be recognisable as Father Christmas.
- Father Christmas must be displayed outside and visible to passers-by.
- You must clearly display your ‘order number’ next to your Father Christmas (found at the top of your confirmation email – we will laminate this and post this to your address.
- The household must take full responsibility for ensuring Father Christmas is tied securely and positioned safely. The organisers take no responsibility for any damage caused by flying Father Christmas’s.
- Judging will take place between the 11th December and 13th December 2020. Please ensure he is displayed during this time. (And throughout December if possible!)
- Entrants under 18 must provide a name of a responsible adult at the time of registration
- The prize will be handed to the designated responsible adult if the entrant is under 18
- All entrants give permission for their name to be shared if they win (inclusive of, but not limited to, social media, parish newsletter and school newsletter). Permission is asked at time of registration.
- The judges decision will be absolute and final.
- If any winner is unable to claim the prize for any reason or if they have been deemed un-contactable after reasonable efforts made, the organisers reserve the right to choose an alternative winner (without notice to the first winner). In this case the first winner will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- The winners will be contacted before the 18th December using the contact number provided at registration.